Re: I found a cm206 module problem.

On Fri, 27 Feb 1998, Szomor Attila wrote:

> Dear Madam/Sir,
>
> I have Official Debian GNU/Linux by Linux Press (version 1.3) and a
> Philiphs CM206 cdrom drive but it does not work correctly under this
> operating sytem. Unpacking the bigger files the driver gives many
> errors. Could you please send me any information about it.

Before I can help you, you will need to provide more information.

What kind of interface is the CD-ROM drive using, scsi, atapi, or
proprietary?

What stage of the installation have you gotten to?

Some idea of the other hardware on your system might also be helpful.

Waiting is,

Dwarf
--
_-_-_-_-_   Author of "The Debian Linux User's Guide"   _-_-_-_-_-_-