Re: I found a cm206 module problem.

On Fri, 27 Feb 1998, Szomor Attila wrote:

> Dear Madam/Sir,
> I have Official Debian GNU/Linux by Linux Press (version 1.3) and a
> Philiphs CM206 cdrom drive but it does not work correctly under this
> operating sytem. Unpacking the bigger files the driver gives many
> errors. Could you please send me any information about it.
Before I can help you, you will need to provide more information.

What kind of interface is the CD-ROM drive using, scsi, atapi, or

What stage of the installation have you gotten to?

Some idea of the other hardware on your system might also be helpful.

Waiting is,

_-_-_-_-_   Author of "The Debian Linux User's Guide"   _-_-_-_-_-_-