WNPP: removing all my packages

Hi All debian developers!

As by my message I sent some time a go to debian-devel, I'm rather busy
now, and by summer I will by 100% occupied with Finnish military service.
I'd like to handle over all my packages to someone else for atleast a year,
after that I excpect to come back to join Debian Gnu/Linux Revolution.

So here are the packages avaible, gnome is already taken by Jim Pick:

xfractint
fractxtra
xtron
fte
gmod

Since no-one picked them on the last turn, I guess it is time to put these on
the "packages searching a new maintainer" list.

Riku Voipio