Re: [Tim Wilkinson <tim@transvirtual.com>] [ANNOUCEMENT] Kaffe: The future

> We should definitely be setting up an alternate kaffe project which follows
> a decent license.

Sigh.  Probably we could talk with Tim/Peter to use a sane license and
propose them a way to still be able to make a living.

All of them recently moved to the US and they need a lot of money to
keep the company alive (that is what looked like from an early post
from Tim on this subject a couple of months ago).

Miguel.