Re: Directory Organization for Sub-Architectures?

I see the point, but such a sub-architecture must substitute
some of "required" packages and it makes package
installation and upgrade more diffcult.

In addition, versioned package dependencies complicate
things, too.

--
Kaz Sasayama <Kaz.Sasayama@hypercore.co.jp>
Hypercore Software Design, Ltd. <URL:http://www.hypercore.co.jp/>