Re: Christoph's vnc package

vnc is widely used now at Fuller Seminary both in its Linux and 95/NT
incarnations. We intend to use it as a support method for our over 300
workstations on campus. And the problem I had mentioned is easily
overcome. As of this morning the new release is for unstable. Thanks for
people helping! I have not said that I want to drop maintainership. I'd be
glad if someone else took it though.

re /usr/vnc and other issues: File a bug report and they will eventually
be fixed when I get more info on why certain things were done the way they
came from upstream.