Re: timezone -> timezones (why?)

Nicolás Lichtmaier <nick@feedback.net.ar> writes:

> > In general: everything done by autoup should be implemented using
> > dpkg/dselect facilities. For the timezone case this seems to be
> > possible, I'm not sure about other cases.
>
>  Dpkg and dselect are virtually orphaned... there's no hope... =/

You name the problem: We are hyping an alternative instead of solving
the existing problems in existing programs.

Don't get me wrong: deity might do the job whenever it is ready. It
doesn't do it now. (If I'm wrong here, we should use deity.)

	Sven
--
Sven Rudolph <sr1@inf.tu-dresden.de>
http://www.sax.de/~sr1/