copyright question for sniffit

Hi all.ALL,

yet another copyright question from me ;-)

sniffit says :

**
This is free software, spread it if you want, but keep the package
complete and unmodified. Do not use any code from this package without
mentioning the source in your docs and advertisement. Do not use any of
this code in Commercial Software/Commercial Packages.
**

Beside I assume he does not really understand the term "free software" I'm
not sure what to do with it. Can we keep it in main/net ?

regards
	Sascha

--
Sascha Runschke            private eMail : decker@matrix.ping.de