Need a free-world maintainer for CIPE (IP crypt/tunnel)

I have debianized for local use CIPE.
	http://www.inka.de/~bigred/devel/cipe.html

CIPE is an IP encryption/tunneling package. Basically, you create a
point-to-point link between two addresses and then route traffic
between subnets through this interface to get a secure crypted VPN
(Virtual Private Network) over the internet.
It comes with a kernel module very similar to ip_tunnel, and a
daemon, ciped. It works like pppd.

I've been using it for two weeks and had no problem so far...
I'd maintain it myself but contains some crypto code (blowfish &
idea).
I have the .diff file available if someone from outside the US wants
to maintain it.

Phil.