Itimer (An Emacs Add-On Package)

Hi,

I'm the new mailcrypt maintainer.

Mailcrypt currently suggests itimer, which is neither in hamm, nor in
project/orphaned, but used to be in bo.

I don't know why we dropped it, and I'd be willing to maintain it, if it
could still be useful; otherwise I'll drop its suggestion in mailcrypt.

I read in its (Debian) README:
This is Debian GNU/Linux's prepackaged version of the itimer package
that accompanies the VM mail user agent.
which is why I'm cc'ing this to Manoj.

Waiting for comments,

--
Davide G. M. Salvetti - IW5DZC [JN53fr]