Emacs Add-On Packages and the new Emacsen Proposal.

Hi,

I'd just like to remember to Emacs add-on packages maintainers that we
should change our packages to work with the new emacsen proposal by Rob
Browning.

I've adapted auctex and mailcrypt, and I'll put them in Incoming in a few
days.  I'd be thankful to anyone willing to take a look at them, to test
if I did the right thing: they sit in my home dir on master.

Thanks,

--
Davide G. M. Salvetti - IW5DZC [JN53fr]
Have a look at Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org/>.