emacs 20.2

i've just noticed that all the messages on the debian mailing lists
come with the following field in the header:

in emacs 19.xx it seems that this field was ignored but not so in
20.2. now when i reply to any message on the debian mailing lists (i
am using RMAIL to read/send mail), the following is appended to the cc
list:

CC: debian-user@lists.debian.org, , recipient list not shown: ;
                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                       i don't want this

to get around this i've just added the following to my .emacs file
(sorry for the previous two message that went out with this in the cc
list):

(custom-set-variables
 '(rmail-dont-reply-to-names "recipient\ list\ not\ shown")
)

this seems to do the trick, but maybe there is a more elegant way of
doing it?

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |