Re: Intent to package OTP (One time Password)

Sven Rudolph wrote:

>Michael Stone <mstone@itri.loyola.edu> writes:
>
>> The opie/skey key generater is packaged as opie, but I don't think the
>> server side stuff has been packaged.
>
>There is an early version of an OPIE module for pam available. This
>will solve the problem whenever it got enough testing and stability.

ack, don't use that.  In talking to the author of opie at NRL (craig metz
(also involved in ipv6 for linux)), he told me that the PAM module is very
buggy.  He would not reccomend it at all. (besides the fact that he can't
stand PAM from a security standpoint).  So unless things have changed, be
very carefull.

Shaya