Re: Proposal: Link to .changes file for each package on www.debian.org

> 	I believe that a worthwhile addition to www.debian.org would be a
> link either to changelog or to .changes for each package in
> www.debian.org/Packages.  This would make it amazingly simple for users
> browsing our package database on the web to see what was changed in the
> package they are looking at.  If the people responsible could reply we
> could begin to debate this on debian-devel.

This has been brought up many times. It will be implemented eventually.
The problem is we need to rip open the packages to get at the changelogs
and noone has implemented this yet. It's not difficult to do, but to keep
down the load on master, it would be best to implement this in conjunction
with dinstall and lintian when the packages are added to the distribution.

- Jay