Re: nfsroot in hamm?

In an attempt to save the world from disaster, Michael Bramer wrote:
> Hello
>
> In bo ist a package 'nfsroot' last version: 0.5
>
> The config say:
>  Package: nfsroot
>  Depends: netstd, libc5 (>= 5.4.0-0), libg++27 (>= 2.7.2.1-1)
>  Maintainer: joost witteveen <joostje@debian.org>
>
> Is this pachage a 'Orphaned package'?

No, it's a package owned by a not-yet-up-to-speed maintainer.

I'm constantly promising to start to fix all my bugs and other
problems with my packages, but I've still not found the right
kind of time.

But it will surely be fixed before the code-freese.

Sorry,

--
joost witteveen, joostje@debian.org

The upstream maintainer is allowed to do things different
than Debian, but only if he has good reasons to do so.