Re: Open Source Software Reading

On Mon, Feb 16, 1998 at 06:43:43PM -0800, David Welton wrote:
> Hi, last week, I put together a page with links to some interesting
> articles about Open Source Software.  It's sort of rough, and probably not
> very complete, but I'm hoping to hear comments.  I may not be able to host
> this site for long, so.. if it's worth doing, maybe we can move it
> somewhere else.

On Tue, Feb 17, 1998 at 10:58:34AM +0100, Martin Schulze added:
> Eric S. Raymond, yes, the cathedral guy :-) - will maintain the Open
> Source Homepage.

Currently, http://www.opensource.org/ is hosted on va.debian.org and
maintained by the debian-www group AFAICT.

Ray
--
J.H.M. Dassen                 | RUMOUR  Believe all you hear. Your world may
jdassen@wi.LeidenUniv.nl      | not be a better one than the one the blocks