lintian: usr-doc-symlink-without-dependency

Dear Christian and the Debians,

Lintian gives the usr-doc-symlink-without-dependency error for most of the
svgalib packages. This is because (I think) it installs a symlink to
/usr/doc/svgalib, but this is provided by svgalibg1 (on which all other
packages depend), and not a package named svgalib.

Simple question: what should I do?

I rather like having /usr/doc/svgalib, as that seems to be the obvious place
for it. Perhaps it needs an override?

Thanks,

Andy

--