Re: Dpkg-dev problems.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Dpkg-dev problems.
- From: email@example.com
- Date: 15 Feb 1998 12:31:42 -0500
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: Enrique Zanardi's message of Sun, 15 Feb 1998 10:46:38 +0000
- References: <19980214182819.53265@pianocktail> <19980215104638.36506@remoto>
Enrique Zanardi <email@example.com> writes:
> That is a bug in the internationalization of dpkg-dev. A workaround is
> defining LC_ALL=3DC before invoking dpkg-source or dpkg-buildpackage, as in:
> "LC_ALL=3DC dpkg-source -b icon-9.3/"=20
Could you go into more detail? dpkg-deb is exclusively perlscripts,
and thus has no i18n past that that perl does, so this might be a perl
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .