Someone to deal with spam

Hi,

we are getting quite alot of spam reports on the new spam list, and it is
more than Joey and I can efectively handle in what little free time we
have.

So, we would like someone(s) to voulenteeer to deal with this, all that is
needed is to send an email to the site that sent us to spam telling them
that they have a spammer or an open relay, deal with the reply possibly
forwarding it to the people at the RBL or adding it to our ban list.

Thanks,
Jason