Re: COMMERCIAL: Metro Link Motif 2.1 (glibc)

> That's maybe interesting for maintainers of Motif programs.
>
> A glibc-compatible version of Metro Link Motif 2.1 is now available!
> Motif 2.1 is the latest version of the popular graphical user
> interface (GUI) from The Open Group.
>
> Metro Link Motif 2.1 contains the features and reliability thatmade Metro
> Link's port of Motif 2.0 the most trusted version soldin the Linux market.

Yep!

Metrolink Motif for Linux is by far the best I could find.

The only problem it has with Debian is that man-db is configured the way
it cannot handle Motif man pages (not preformated). man-db maintainer is
aware of that and have an example of the "problem" man page so it will
hopefully be fixed soon.

Alex Y.
__
   _
 _( )_
 |      _ 7           |            Alexander Yukhimets            |
  \    (")            |       http://pages.nyu.edu/~aqy6633/      |