Re: distribute silber CDs of frozen Re: Idea for Debian 2.0 testing process

  +> Isn't this what we always do when we freeze a release?  I doubt we'll be
  +> able to get anyone to make cheap CDs based on frozen...

  CL> Is this a consensus amoung developers that's good for Debian to provide
  CL> the frozen distribution on silver CDs (at least 1000 CDs)!?

It might be a good idea to use some of our money to make a number of CDs to be
distributed for free in exchange for a promise to test and report testing
results to debian-testing.  This might considerably increase the number of
testers we have, and make hamm as good as it can be ;-).

--
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@digicron.com