bug in kerneld??

I have been doing some kernel hacking, and have come discovered that kerneld
supports persistant module storage.  Yet, the one I have installed on my
machine doesn't support it.  What needs to be done, is apply the patch in the
kerneld directory to linux/kerneld.h, and recompile.  Then it works.

I need this to allow the auto loading/unloading of awe_wave.o, and still be
able to maintain the sound fonts.  BTW, I am using 2.1.86(it shouldn't make a
difference).

Adam