Re: autoup.sh & considerations on bail-out scripts

Hi,
>>"Craig" == Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> writes:

Craig> pkg-order is cool and solves many of the current technical (but
Craig> not user interface :-) problems with dpkg and dselect.

	Thanks. I very deliberately did not foray into the user
 interface area. Man's gotta know his limitations ...

>> Currently, I'm leaning in the direction of a "pkg-order" wrapper
>> for dpkg.

Craig> that's what dpkg-mountable and dpkg-ftp can provide.

	I'll be happy to help with the pkg-order integration into any
 tool, and even to tweak pkg-order for special needs.

	manoj

--
 "I see little divinity about them or you.  You talk to me of
 Christianity when you are in the act of hanging your enemies.  Was