Perl and IO::Handle

[ I'm going through bug reports, had you guessed? :-]

There is a bug open against dpkg-mountable, caused by it being unable to find
IO::Handle. On my system this is in the perl package, but one of the replies
to the bug report suggests this might be version-specific.

Does anyone know when IO::Handle first appeared? Or would an unversioned
depencency be enough?

Andy Mortimer, andy.mortimer@poboxes.com
PGP public key available on key servers
The illusion is deep, it's as deep as the night,
I can tell by your tears you remember it all.