Re: linux runs on palm pilot; any interest in packaging xcopilot emulator?

If they're the "iang" patches, they're not "non-standard" they're just
the development branch that actually gets it to work :-)

I've been lazy about packaging it (1) because like other emulators it
has to go in contrib [ooh, but if it can run linux *instead* of the
native roms, that could change] (2) the makefiles are, well,
primitive, and you have to configure byte-order correctly by hand...

I'm behind on my other packages anyway, and since this has to be
packaged seperately from pilot-link, I'd be eager to see someone else
take it.  (I think someone here is already working on a package of
gcc-x-pilot, but I haven't heard back from them since they started -
granted that was only a week or two ago.)