RE: package name differs from source name

That doesn't make a problem for me. My problem what to put into
changelog. Putting the the source name there causes debstd to produce
buggy results (that looks like a bug in debstd btw) and putting the
binary name there causes dpkg-gencontrol to fail. It's not a problem
with the control file and -pxftp doesn't change the behaviour as far as
I recall.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20