Triteal CDE on debian glibc.

Hello,

I know that alot of you are working on a glibc version of debian to be
released soon.  I've currently had some people using glibc on debian have
trouble with using CDE that did work on the last released version of
Debian.

So my question is if anyone out there running a mostly glibc version of
debian and Triteal CDE and have it working.  If the answer is 'no' I'd be
happy to donate a few copies of CDE to those that want to try.  If your
interested email me your shipping info and the type of system your
running.

Thanks,

-michael maher