Re: kernel-headers-* for different archs (was Re: What's Debian's /usr/src policy)

Eric Delaunay <delaunay@lix.polytechnique.fr> writes:

> > Please look at /usr/doc/kernel-package/Multi-Arch.gz.
>
> Ok, sorry to bother you.

You didn't bother me, sorry if you got that impression.

> I used kernel-package a while ago, at the time this feature was not
> implemented, and I didn't look at the devel list for months (I was
> ending my phd thesis).

It's new, and relatively untested (until last week), and the
discussion of it's development was mostly done privately[1], so if you
missed it, it's understandable.

> Well, I'll take a look at this feature then upload full kernel*sparc
> packages soon.

AOL (s/sparc/m68k/, of course)

[1] Though we did of course present it to debian.devel when it was
finished, before anyone tries to jump on me.

--
James