dpkg-ftp 184.108.40.206pre7 for final testing
A new pre-release is available on master in ~dirson/.
This one should be the last pre-release before 220.127.116.11 - I guess only
few people can get bitten now.
Here's the changelog since last announce:
dpkg-ftp (18.104.22.168pre7) unstable; urgency=low
* Install new BUGS file in doc dir.
* LOCAL: ask to clear available list even after failing.
* LOCAL: changed perl module from Debian::DpkgFtp::privatelib to
Debian::DpkgFtp (suggested by Stephen Zander).
* LOCAL: use a %months hash in emulated MDTM.
* LOCAL: added FTP code check to MDTM invocation, making the
project/experimental feature work again.
* LOCAL: Fixed behaviour of update with non-existing Packages files.
* LOCAL: Improved accuracy of regexp for LIST output parsing.
-- Yann Dirson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 10 Feb 1998 19:37:04 +0100
Yann Dirson <email@example.com> | Stop making M$-Bill richer & richer,
alt-email: <firstname.lastname@example.org> | support Debian GNU/Linux:
debian-email: <email@example.com> | more powerful, more stable !
http://www.a2points.com/homepage/3475232 | Check <http://www.debian.org/>
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .