Re: Help switching maintainers

On Tue, 10 Feb 1998, Adam Klein wrote:

> I recently took over the lpr package from Sven Rudolph.
> I'm not going to be makeing an upload for a little while,
> but there are some bugs that can be closed right now.
> In the developers-reference, it says to send a message to
> <override-change@debian.org> in order to list my email
> address on the bug system.  I've sent the mail, but so far
> the address hasn't been changed.  How can I change it?

Why can't you simply re-upload the package with a patched maintainer
field? Some people just look at the .debs itself when searching for the
maintainer and these people might get the wrong address otherwise.

Thanks,

Chris

--          _,,     Christian Schwarz
           / o \__   schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@schwarz-online.com,