Re: over 30000 bugs in our archive (!)

On Mon, Feb 09, 1998 at 01:02:43PM +0100, Christian Schwarz wrote:

> Someone pointed out that I should make the lintian report available via
> the web. I've just hacked the script to make this possible. The result can
> be viewn at
>
>   http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/lintian/
>
> Note, that the report has been split into lots of small text files--once
> for each maintainer--to save bandwith.

I have seen we still have Yves Arrouye <arrouye@debian.org> listed as
maintainer of some packages, but IIRC he left the Debian project before
Debian 1.3 was released! (his farewell is in the list archives, I guess)
His packages should be listed as orphaned.

(I thought Brian White developers pings were intended to solve the
problem of "lost" developers. Am I missing something?)

	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi						   ezanardi@ull.es
Dpto. Fisica Fundamental y Experimental			Univ. de La Laguna