Re: over 30000 bugs in our archive (!)

Someone pointed out that I should make the lintian report available via
the web. I've just hacked the script to make this possible. The result can
be viewn at

Note, that the report has been split into lots of small text files--once
for each maintainer--to save bandwith.

However, this does not answer the questions of my previous mail. Please
check out the home page and tell me what I should do with the data so
that these bugs get fixed...

--                  Christian Schwarz
                     schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@schwarz-online.com,
Debian has a logo!    schwarz@debian.org, schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de
Check out the logo     PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
pages at  http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/debian-logo/