Opinions about making one movemail package.

I've modified the movemail that comes with Emacs 20 to make sure it
uses liblockfile in accordance with Debian policy, and I know that at
least the other emacsen *and* netscape use something called movemail.

So, is it safe to assume that all these movemails are interface
compatible, and if so, do we want to pull one version into a separate
package so that the other packages can just depend on it?

The advantages would be that we only have to make sure we patch the
source correctly once, and that for cases like netscape, where we
can't patch the source, we will still be sure that movemail's doing
something safe.

Thoughts?

--
Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>