Re: Netscape binary package.

On Saturday, February 07, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote

>   Roberto> All versions of Netscape are capable of 128-bit encryption, they
>   Roberto> just uses 40-bit, but they are capable of 128-bit, only a few
>   Roberto> changes to the binary are needed... see http://www.fortify.net/
>
> Interesting. I should check that out ...

I haven't tried it out yet, but I did have a look and it looks like it's
for real. Would someone living outside the US/Canada be willing to package
it up for Debian? Something nice that would work together with Debian's
netscape installer packages. Because of the "no commercial distribution"
copyright, it would have to go into non-us/non-free, but that's better than
nothing.

  Christian