Re: lintian -- detecting hundrets of bugs within seconds...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: lintian -- detecting hundrets of bugs within seconds...
- From: Manoj Srivastava <email@example.com>
- Date: 07 Feb 1998 01:27:59 -0600
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: "Christian Hudon"'s message of "Sat, 7 Feb 1998 00:22:50 -0500"
- References: <Pine.LNX.3.96.980125231316.9061B-100000@monet> <19980126122254.40447@heorot> <email@example.com.OZ.AU> <19980127093622.42350@heorot> <firstname.lastname@example.org.OZ.AU> <email@example.com> <19980206132151.19023@pianocktail> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <19980207002250.29465@pianocktail>
>>"Christian" == Christian Hudon <email@example.com> writes:
Christian> Hmm. I *did* add a smiley.
I apologize. This has been a very long and quite unpleasant
day; but there was no reason for me to snap like that.
Christian> Hey, I think that minimizing dependencies is a good idea
Christian> too... probably just like everyone else here. But I'll take
Christian> a python/perl policy checker over no policy checker any
Christian> day. The developers who think that a developer tool that
Christian> needs python is a bigger annoyance than "dpkg -i
Christian> python.deb" should... start coding.
"Never put off until run time what you can do at compile time." David
Gries, in "Compiler Construction for Digital Computers", circa 1969.
Manoj Srivastava <firstname.lastname@example.org> <http://www.datasync.com/%7Esrivasta/>
Key C7261095 fingerprint = CB D9 F4 12 68 07 E4 05 CC 2D 27 12 1D F5 E8 6E
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .