Bug in dinstall? (was Re: vlock_1.0-7bo3_i386.changes REJECTED)
- To: Debian Installer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Debian Development <email@example.com>
- Subject: Bug in dinstall? (was Re: vlock_1.0-7bo3_i386.changes REJECTED)
- From: Juan Cespedes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 09:36:31 +0100
- Message-id: <19980205093631.04800@salmon>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>; from Debian Installer on Wed, Feb 04, 1998 at 08:11:59PM -0000
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Feb 04, 1998 at 08:11:59PM -0000, Debian Installer wrote:
> Rejected: vlock_1.0-7bo3.dsc refers to vlock_1.0.orig.tar.gz, but I can't find it in Incoming.
> If you don't understand why your files were rejected, or if the
> override file requires editing, reply to this email.
No, I don't understand why was it rejected.
`vlock_1.0.orig.tar.gz' is in `debian/bo/source/utils/vlock_1.0.orig.tar.gz'.
And it isn't listed in the .changes.
Does all the things uploaded to bo-unstable need the
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .