FWTK

Hi!

I have packaged the fwtk 2.0. It has a licence that I don't like.
I think it would be OK to distribute only the diffs to it.

Question: Should I do that?
	-I know that there are people who wants to play with it
	-I don't like to support software which is non free, even to this
	extent.

If so, how to do it? I don't want to create a wrapper package which builds
it, etc (a firewall administrator should have brain enough to apply the
patch, and run build anyway). What about uploading just the patch, .dsc and
.changes to non-free/sources, and give instructions either in .dsc, .changes
or a .README coming with it?

--
---
GNU GPL: csak tiszta forrásból