another attempt to use hamm disks

Hi.

I made another attempt to use newly uploaded to master hamm disks.
Result: I managed to install, but I guess only experienced users would be
able to do it.

First of all, the highlighting is really weird, much worse than in bo.
Second, minor point, the menus of installing the modules into kernel
came out without color.
Third, after unpacking the base system, script hang for a while and then
put me back to the very beginning - the menu to choose color/mono.
After that I forced it to configure the base system, it complained that it
cannot stat some files, nevertheless I managed to configure timezone.
Forth, I tried to make a boot floppy,  (not to make hard drive bootable),
it formated the floppy and immediately told me that the operation failed.
I had no other way than to open another console and just do

cp /target/vmlinuz /dev/fd0
                              and then
rdev /dev/fd0 /dev/sda5
                        (/dev/sda5 is my root partition).