Re: macintosh like virtual window manager

On Tue, Feb 03, 1998 at 07:14:50AM +1100, Michael Strates wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Feb 1998, David Welton wrote:
>
> > Hi, I'm curious if anyone has ever considered packaging this window
> > manager.  Personally, I'd rather not maintain it myself (I'm a
> > satisfied fvwm2 user:-), but it would be a neat thing to have.  I'll
> > see if it's easy to package and compile, and maybe pass on that info
> > if anyone is interested in making a commitment to it.
>
> May I please have a URL?

Oops, sorry about that.  Here it is:

http://www.bioele.nuee.nagoya-u.ac.jp/member/tak/mlvwm.html

It compiles fine, although I haven't tried packaging it.  An
impressive demonstration of the flexibility of Unix for non computer
people is to set up the 'start other window manager' options for both
mlwvm and fvwm95 or icewm, and go back and forth between the two!  My
windoze and mac co workers were impressed:-)

Ciao,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org