Re: Debian logo license still not resolved

> Heh.. actually, it's MySQL... Anyway, I can do this fairly easily. We can
> make the list browseable, so folks can see who is using the 'registered'
> logo..

Ok.  Really the whole point of registration is that we need a way to know
who's using the logo so we can inform them of changes in the license (even
though whatever license they're currently using will be valid until their
year is up).  Since we're not concerned about anything else,  and since we
could chop all the sql info into a debian-logo-licencees mailing list
pretty easily,  this makes the most sense to me.

                     					Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |
|    PGP Public Key:  http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/index.html#pgpkey    |