Re: doc-base 0.1 released

Will it be possible to have a preferred documentation format of 'none'

Besides my main development machine I have a number of systems which act as
nameservers etc, generally running on small systems which have become available
because they are too small to run Windows. (At the moment they are
on Slakware systems but I would like to switch them to Debian). For systems
like that I generally remove the documenation by hand after installation to
leave more room for log files etc, but it would be much better if this could
be done by doc-base.

When a package registered its documentation with doc-base and the preferred
documentation format was 'none' then doc-base could just delete the
documentation.

		John Lines