Re: Quake II for Debian!

On Fri, Jan 30, 1998 at 04:21:25AM +0000, Jonathan Walther wrote:
> Ok, just kidding, I haven't packaged it up.  But is anyone working on
> this?  From all reports, q2 sounds quite wonderful compared to the
> original quake. :>

	..or any other incoming-mirror..

	Now when will XFree support my Logitech Pilot Mouse+ with the rolling
	mouse-thingy? There are some nice uses for it (zoom, and when kept
	down changing weapons..)

tv-nospam-sig-1@hq.yok.utu.fi - it's a valid address w/o spam | +358-50-5124907
f u cn rd ths, thn u cn rd perl 2 | rm -rf / && echo bye-bye. |           --tv