Re: Debian

On Thu, 29 Jan 1998, [ISO-8859-1] Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:

> First of all, all programs and daemons are *old*, but this will be
> automatically fixed in 2.0? (at least i hope so :)
Yup.

> Why don't you add Qmail to debian as a choise? There are
You can download and install the qmail-src package from
http://cgi.debian.org/www-master/debian.org/Packages/
	unstable.non-free/mail/qmail-src.html
and then compile it.

Qmail can't be distributed in binary form.

> 	- List users
[...]
> 	- Possibility to change default settings (for adding user)

We have the adduser script,  which does most of these things.  Otherwise
one can just run "chsh user" or "chfn user" as root.

                     					Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |
|    PGP Public Key:  http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/index.html#pgpkey    |