Autocompilation of Packages

How can I autocompile packages AND sign them?

I have a script that automatically unpacks all Sourcefiles with
dpkg-source and then does a dpkg-buildpackage. If I don't disable
signing those packages the script will halt for every package because
pgp wants my keyphrase.

I know that it would be a gib securityproblem to automatically give
pgp the phrase or trick it in some other way and I don't want to do
that.

The only probable way that I see is to sign those packages by hand
after they have been build, but I don't know how and I don't know if
there isn't a better way.

Any suggestions?

May the Source be with you.
			Mrvn