Re: projected life of the ext2 filesystem format

On 27 Jan 1998 bruce@va.debian.org wrote:

> ext2 uses _unsigned_ 32-bit words for time, so it will survive until about
> 2106. At that point you'll have to back up and reformat.

Ok, I have scheduled that. Now, where can I keep my schedule to prevent it
from getting lost for the next 107 years, hmmm...

Question: does this mean that a file can't have its creation date before
1970? But the system date can be set before 1970? I hate this stupid
limitations on Linux! ;-)

			Marcelo