Re: pgp dumps core (+ Free PGP and SSH)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: pgp dumps core (+ Free PGP and SSH)
- From: Tommi Virtanen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 21:15:14 +0200
- Message-id: <19980127211514.49033@hq>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.96.980127194105.31073I-100000@monet>; from Christian Schwarz on Tue, Jan 27, 1998 at 07:41:40PM +0100
- References: <19980127124035.40259@hq> <Pine.LNX.3.96.980127194105.31073I-100000@monet>
On Tue, Jan 27, 1998 at 07:41:40PM +0100, Christian Schwarz wrote:
[Me volunteering for PGP]
> Lars just sent me a mail and told me he's working on the problem. AFAIR,
> he still is working on the project, he just isn't subscribed to
> debian-devel anymore.
That's allright. I consider Lars to be more experienced.
I'll use this opportunity to point you all to:
http://www.d.shuttle.de/isil/g10.html (A free PGP implementation)
http://www.net.lut.ac.uk/psst/ (Free ssh)
I think I'll monitor these projects closely..
email@example.com - it's a valid address w/o spam | +358-50-5124907
f u cn rd ths, thn u cn rd perl 2 | rm -rf / && echo bye-bye. | --tv
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .