Re: Netscape binary package.

maor@ece.utexas.edu (Guy Maor) writes:

> Paul Seelig <pseelig@goofy.zdv.Uni-Mainz.de> writes:
> > The free license simply does not apply to the professional edition,
> Where could I get a copy of this license?
There is still no up to date license file on the netscape ftp servers,
but you can at least check out the announcements made on their web
site at "http://home.netscape.com/news.html?cp=hmp01nnwi";.  There is
explained what is the difference.
                                   Cheers, P. *8^)
   Paul Seelig                         pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de