Re: Netscape binary package.

bhmit1@mail.wm.edu writes:

> Careful, from the
> ftp://ftp4.netscape.com/pub/communicator/4.04/shipping/english/unix/linux20
>      /professional_edition/
> directory:
>
> REDISTRIBUTION AND MIRRORING:
> Redistribution Not Permitted -- unless you are an educational institution
> and want to mirror for your faculty, staff and students...
>
> Maybe there's another doc I'm missing.

The free license simply does not apply to the professional edition,
but only to the standard one.  So there is no problem packaging the
standard version.  Redhat supposedly doesn't supply anything else on
their FTP site.
                               Cheers, P. *8^)
--
   Paul Seelig                         pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de