Re: Licence question

   I have a queston about copyright. Is the following copyright statement
   dsfg compliant? If it is ok, please help me to find a mor formal licence for
   that author. I guess what he wants to encourage the users to give him credit
   for the work in the output of the software.

This looks fine to me.  After all, he says that the software package
is under the GNU GPL, which is one of our model copyrights.