non-us mirrors

What would it take and who should I talk to about getting the non-us tree
to look more like the normal tree? Specifically it should have a dists
directory with stable and unstable in it, something like:

  dists/
    stable/
       non-us/
    unstable/
       non-us/

If my understanding is correct. AFAIK nothing else has to be done, it is
acceptable for the packages file to remain as is. This would allow
integration of the non-us and the normal tree with symlinks from the
non-us dir to the ordinary dir.

I'm not sure if it will be of value to deity yet, but it would be nice to
have a standard system.

Thanks,
Jason