Re: How to use boot-flopppies

hollen@vigra.com writes:
 > I have installed the boot-floppies and mkrboot packages, but cannot
 > find any documentation on how to use it.  The README tells me only to
 > modify the top of the Makefile and type "make".  Big help!!!  Is there
 > any other documentation that tells me what is going on, short of
 > reading and understanding everything in rescue.sh?  My goal is to make
 > a modified rescue disk with a custom smaller kernel and to
 > automatically load modules for my PCMCIA card at init time.

Hmmm... I'm not sure this is the right package to do this. AFAIK,
boot-floppies is intended to create floppies used to do a first-time
installation of Debian.

However, mkrboot should be a good choice, and as of version 0.7 (in
unstable), has a manpage.  I guess there is all you need in there.
--
Yann Dirson  <ydirson@a2points.com>      | Stop making M$-Bill richer & richer,
alt-email:     <dirson@univ-mlv.fr>      |     support Debian GNU/Linux: